Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! My week is going so well, and I hope your's is too! My boyfriend is still in Texas so my German Shepherd, Piper, and I have been spending the week at my parents' house. They have been so incredibly sweet to the both of us, and we are having the best visit! I cannot wait for my boyfriend to come home though! 

Although my boyfriend is on the top of my wish list, here are a couple other things that are as well...


I know that previously I have posted a Fossil Sydney Satchel that is this pattern, but I am just so obsessed! Since I purchased the Sydney Satchel in a different pattern I am really loving on this Sydney Shopper. I was able to see this purse in the store and it is an amazing size for nannying! You can fit all the toys, wet wipes, and other odds and ends that kids may need. Hopefully this pattern will finally make it's way into my closet!



I know, I am obsessed with Fossil! This Long Jade Pendant Necklace would look absolutely perfect with my necklace collection though. Furthermore, this would be a great fall accessory.  Maroon is in this season and can be found throughout many stores. I saw this piece in store and it gorgeous! One day this necklace will be resting around my neck.

I hope you guys have a great rest of the week! Thank you for stopping by Cute Teachings!

No comments:

Post a Comment