Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday at Express

Today was an absolutely amazing day at work! I got a lot of positive feedback from customers about my outfit. It is so sweet to hear people say I look nice, and even more flattering to have them ask where they can find it. I actually sold my outfit to three customers! Therefore, I thought I should add it to the blog.









My Gray One Eleven Long Side Slit Tee is from Express. My Sexy Stretch Leggings are from Express. My watch was a gift, and is from Fossil. My Sydney Satchel is made by Fossil but purchased at DSW.com. My necklace was a gift, and is from Nigeria. My Chevron Weave Fedora is from Express. My suede booties are from Aldo. I bought these last year and Aldo is not selling them right now. However, they have tons of great booties (some including fringe) that I would just love to have! 

I hope you all have a great start to the week! As always, thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!

No comments:

Post a Comment