Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wish List Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! I hope you all are having as great a week as I am. I've had so much fun playing with the boys! Monday they spent their day running through the sprinkler in their backyard and on Tuesday we went to see the Minion Movie! The movie was so cute and we were lucky enough to go with my sister, the two girls she nannies, and my mom. One of the main reasons why I love being around children is it reminds me of when I was young. This week definitely brought me back to the simplicity of childhood. There was a lot of dirty feet, sticky hands from Popsicles, and smiles. Aside from my time with the boys I have been packing for my trip to Texas. I leave tomorrow and could not be more excited to venture out to a new state.

I have taken a little break from packing to bring you my Wish List Wednesday! Every Wednesday I will be making a wish list of items I would love to have in my closet. Let me know if you're crushing on the same pretty pieces!


I want to begin with a celebrity outfit. Although I can appreciate Kylie Jenner's look, we usually do not share the same style. Mine is more boho and her's is more modern. But I have to say, I am in love with the over-sized flannel dress she rocked last week. What really caught my eye about this dress was the way it flowed. It is cute while still being comfortable to wear while running around with the kids. In my mind, flannels are always a fall most!

Next on my list is my summer obsession...sunglasses! I don't own a pair of nice sunglasses, but I would absolutely love to. That said, I have my eye on a couple of Ray Bans. I like the blue/violet mirror Aviator Flash Lenses and the blue/gray classic Clubmaster Fleck. Hopefully one of these will be mine soon!

The third item on my wish list is a pair of New Balance casual sneakers. Last Christmas I traveled to Barcelona with my boyfriend's family. While we were there, his sister and I saw New Balance sneakers everywhere! At first we were so surprised. But by the end of the trip we were vowing to each other that we would own a pair. Sure enough, the trend hit the states. My boyfriend's sister bought a pair in green but I still have yet to get mine. For me, comfortable sneakers are a must when it comes to nannying. If you work with children, who wouldn't love this trend? You get to wear cute, comfortable sneakers while still being trendy! 

Lastly, I end with a Fossil Sydney Crossbody. This new pattern reminds me of the 70's trend that is happening right now. Let me just say, if I were born in the 70's I would be in all my glory. I am excited this trend is making a comeback! I chose the crossbody because I recently bought one of Fossil's Sydney Satchels. I loved the shape and look of the bag but would love a little diversity. Plus, purses are my shopping weakness. The petite, yet spacious, size of this bag makes the pattern add just enough to an outfit without being too much. The purse's light weight, and Fossil's amazing quality, make it a perfect purchase for any hard working nanny! Not to mention Fossil's excellent customer service. Not only are the purses fashionable and durable, but Fossil will repair damages that may occur to the bag during its use. Fossil produces reliable purses that are great for any nanny and her busy day!

This season is all about old trends making a comeback! Let me know what you thought about my wish list, and what would be on yours. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment