Friday, August 21, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Hello, Boston! I am back in town and loving our sunny, blue skies. I had the most wonderful time in Texas! I wish I could have stayed longer but I am happy to be home. I spent a lot of quality time with my boyfriend and his family. It was absolutely amazing! Now, it is time to get back to work. But first, here are some outfit details that I had during my vacation.

I purchased my shoes from the DSW on Washington Street in Downtown Boston. However, when I looked online I found that DSW only sells Coach in stores, not online.

My bracelets come from a combination of various places. The first and third bangles are from Forever 21. They are not sold at the moment but I really enjoy their bangle selection. The second one from the top was made for me by my mother. And the last bangle was a gift given to me for being in my cousin's wedding. My ring was hand-made at a boardwalk in Florida.

My Basic Black Top is from H&M. My ripped jean shorts are from Express. They are not sold online at the moment but they are having a sale on their denim jeans right now. You can either find mine in stores or a similar pair online. I bought my Lucky Brand Emmie flats from Marshalls. My necklace and purse are from Nigeria.

My maxi dress is from Marshalls and was purchased last summer. My top two bracelets were given to me as a gift. I found my bottom bracelet from a yard sale in Maine. My Sydney Satchel is from Fossil but I purchased it from DSW.com.

My striped tee is from Express. My shorts are from Charlotte Russe. I bought both of these items a few summers ago and are not available at this time. My shoes are from Nine West but I bought them from Marshalls. 

My Ray-Bans are from Sunglass Hut. My necklace was hand-made by my mother. My Kimono is from JC Penney. 

My top two bracelets, the bottom bracelet, and my ring were gifts. I bought the large bracelet from Barcelona.  

During the Texas heat I chose to wear basic, diverse outfits and dress them up with some details. I was able to enjoy my time while feeling comfortable and looking cute. I love being home but cannot wait to see where my next trip will be! 

Thanks for stopping by, Cute Teachings!






No comments:

Post a Comment