Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello, September!

There is no one out there more excited for fall than me! It is my all-time favorite season. Between the foliage, apple picking, pumpkin spice flavoring, back-to-school, and fashion...what's not to love? 

I know that this season every one is loving on maroon, however, I cannot get enough of olive green! Maybe I am a little bias; my favorite color is green. This month I am craving some new green pieces for my closet! Here are just a couple items that I am crushing on...
Top left: Vest from Nordstrom. Top Right: Scarf from Express. Bottom Left: Moccasins from Minnetonka/Amazon. Bottom Right: Satchel from Coach

Top Left: Watch from Fossil. Top Right: Sweater from Express. Bottom Left: Dress from Express. Bottom Right: Booties from DSW.

Hopefully some of these pieces will make their way into my closet. However, I do have a beautiful olive green skirt from Express that I have been receiving many compliments on.





I absolutely love this outfit! Originally I was going to wear my faded-wash denim shirt, but the weather was just too beautiful that day. This olive green skirt is perfect for both nannying and working retail. It is long enough to be appropriate, but wraps at the side and moves with you. The wrap makes the skirt have a little something extra, and the material makes it casual enough to work with children. For my day at Express, I wore a crop top, however, for nannying I would wear a tight basic tee, tucked in. 

This skirt is also perfect for the transition from summer to fall! It looks great with a crop top and flats for a casual sunny day; or wedges for a fun night out. It will also look nice with booties and a light sweater for those breezy fall days. I loved this versatile skirt so much that I bought it in plum as well! 

My necklace is from Nigeria. My sunglasses are from Marshalls. My crop top is from Express. My skirt is from Express. It is not sold in olive green anymore but can be found in plum and black. My Lucky Brand shoes are from Marshalls. My tote is from Tory Burch. I have the smaller tote. The larger one is the only one available at this time. My headband is from So Good Jewelry. My watch is from Fossil. My denim shirt is from Express.

I hope you are as excited for fall as I am! As always, thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!





No comments:

Post a Comment