Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wish List Wednesday & Vacation Purchases

My time in Texas is almost coming to an end! I have had such an amazing time here, and do not want to go home. I will be enjoying my last day here with my boyfriend's wonderful family. They have been so kind and welcoming! They took me to Downtown Houston and we saw some beautiful parks and best of all, the Galleria Mall. I wish I could have left there with everything!

I wanted to take a little time to bring you my Wish List Wednesday. I only have a couple things in mind this week. First, I am in desperate need of a new journal! I like to write rough drafts of my blog posts in a notebook and then edit them before I publish my work. Here are a couple journals that caught my eye. All of these notebooks are Kate Spade and can be found at The Paper Store.


The first notebook on the top left can be found at Kate Spade Spiral Notebook.
The second notebook on the top right can be found at Kate Spade "Little Gold Book".
The third notebook on the bottom left can be found at Kate Spade "Eat Cake" Journal.
The fourth notebook on the bottom right can be found at Kate Spade Large Notebook.

Right now I am writing in an old, beaten up notebook. These journals would definitely get me inspired! A new notebook is always a great purchase and these Kate Spades are adorable and affordable!

Next on my list is the Fossil Original Boyfriend Watch. This leather watch comes in many colors, but I am in love with the olive green! 


 I like the way this casual watch gives off a tomboy vibe. It would give a little edge to my outfits. The leather band is perfect for nannying and working retail. The watch will move with you and will not constrict. Whether my day includes running around with the kids, or knocking on fitting room doors. I can look cute and fashionable, while knowing that I have a quality product that will work with me. 

Furthermore, the gold and silver tones are perfect for this interchangeable watch. You can wear the durable leather band during your work day and dress it up with a silver, gold, or colorful leather band at night. The interchangeable quality to this Fossil watch is one of the many reasons I have my eye on this gorgeous piece.

I have had the most incredible time here in Texas! I enjoyed walking around the Galleria Mall and First Colony Mall. The First Colony Mall is a great mall that has stores indoors and out. It is the perfect outing for a casual, sunny day. During one of my trips there I was able to purchase an item that I had on last week's Wish List Wednesday! Originally I was looking to buy the blue/violet Ray-Ban Aviators, however, I fell in love with these green & gold shades! I found these Ray-Bans at the Sunglass Hut located at the First Colony Mall. While talking with my boyfriend's sister I discovered that polarized sunglasses provide more protection against harmful UV rays than non-polarized ones. The blue/violet aviators did not come polarized but thankfully the green ones did! If you are going to spend the money on a nice pair of sunglasses, I would consider investing in polarized ones. My other vacation purchase, that I found at the First Colony Mall, was a Vera Bradley Cosmetic Bag. I bought this because I did not have a travel bag to keep all my Nigerian necklaces safe. I am in love with bag for so many reasons! The ruffles are adorable, the shape is perfect, and this design is by far my favorite from Vera Bradley. I am so happy with my purchases this week!



This week has been a blast! I am so excited to have bought something from my previous wish list. Hopefully I will be able to visit Texas again soon! 

As always, thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!






No comments:

Post a Comment