Friday, December 4, 2015

Lace Up Western Booties

The weekend is finally here! All week I have been sick the flu, and I am just now starting to get better. Although this week has been a tough one, I am thankful to work for such a wonderful family! When you feel appreciated and respected, you wake up every day ready and excited to spend time with those great kiddos. As my fellow nannies, educators, and childcare providers know, even when you're sick, you go to work. Consistency is important for any job, but especially when you work with children. I have never been one for calling out, however, it seems I have the weekend off from Express. I will be taking full advantage of this rare occurrence by staying in bed!  


 

I am so excited to share with you, my new Liv Lace Up Western Booties from Minnetonka! I have always loved Minnetonka, and the quality shoes the brand produces. I find that they make incredibly comfortable shoes, that are perfect for every day use. For for anyone who is on their feet for most of the day, this is an important quality for a shoe to have. 

Another quality that I like about Minnetonka's shoes is that they last. These booties are made of genuine suede that moves with me when I walk.  Unlike some Minnetonka boots/booties, these have a flexible rubber sole that is perfect for daily activity.




Not only are these suede booties comfortable, they are adorable! After being sick all week, I wanted to be comfortable today. These booties had me feeling just that, while still being on trend this season. The moment I saw these, I fell in love and knew I had to have them. These Western styled booties have enough fringe to add flare to any boho chic look. 





OUTFIT DETAILS: Minnetonka Western Bootie: DSW. Leggings: Express. Poncho: Purchased in Barcelona, Spain. Link to similar poncho here. Long-sleeved Fitted Tee: Old Navy.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and stay healthy! 
Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment