Monday, December 28, 2015

Flying to Texas


It may be silly, but I tend to get excited about the little things. This was the case for Saturday's outfit of the day. I was flying to Texas, and wore a graphic tee that I had purchased months before. It was navy blue, with "Bon Voyage" written in white cursive lettering. Of course I saved the top for this specific occasion! I was so excited for this trip, it made the tee that much more special. 


In my mind, there is nothing more cute than a graphic tee to travel in. You're comfortable, but you're also trendy. These are two attributes I focused on when deciding what to wear while traveling. I styled this top with one of my Nigerian necklaces, and my favorite Express jeans. The necklace had matching navy blue beads, and yellow and green beads to add a splash of color. 


I decided to wear my cognac leather booties for two reasons. One, they are the most comfortable booties that I have ever purchased. And two, they are easy to slip on and off. These are important things to consider when thinking about what shoes to wear to the airport. Easy slip on shoes make going through security quicker and easier.


Before my trip, I decided to get a mani/pedi. I am not big on French manicures, but decided to get one done. It looks clean cut and goes with everything. I recommend this look when traveling. It is the equivalent to packing neutral colored clothing, that can be worn in various ways, and for different occasions. 

OUTFIT DETAILS: Bon Voyage Tee: G.H. Bass & Co. (Factory Outlet). Faded Medium Wash Blue Mid Rise Jean Legging: Express. Cognac Leather Booties: Aldo. Polar M400: Polar. Necklace: Nigeria, Africa. Jet Set Logo Tote: Michael Kors. Ray-Ban Aviators: Ray-Ban/Sunglass Hut.

I am so excited to be down in Texas! Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment