Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Wish List

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! 

I hope that all of you were able to spend some quality time with your loved ones these past few days. I had a relaxing first week of vacation, at home, with my family! I was able to spend a lot of time outside with my German Shepherd. Her and I loved running in a big park, instead of the city streets. Now, its time to head down to Texas. Tomorrow morning I will be flying to Houston, to spend time with my boyfriend's family. I am so excited to spend New Years Eve in the South!

During this holiday season, I am sure many of you received gift cards, like I did. Below I have made a wish list of items I would love to purchase with them.

This 'Kerrington' Crossbody Bag, from Tory Burch, made my list because I love this beautiful print. This impressionistic, brightly colored pattern is perfect for the Spring and Summer. I know, I know...those seasons are no where in sight. However, this unusually warm weather has me thinking about these warm colors!


This elegant  V-Neck Cape Blouse, from Express, is the perfect balance between dramatic and basic! I would pair this over-sized top with tight jeans. It is comfortable enough to wear to work, and fabulous enough to dress up, in the evening, with jewelry. 

I have had my eye on the Perfect Boyfriend Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch, from Fossil, since it arrived. The gradient colors of this face go amazingly with the stainless steel, and rose accenting. I have a rose gold watch from Fossil, and have been on the look out for the perfect stainless steel one. 

I fell in love with these Fabrice Round Toe Pumps, from Nine West, the moment I saw them! I would love to wear these, and dress up a casual outfit. I think that the burgundy and navy coloring pair so nicely together; and the chunky heel is a popular trend at the moment.
This Metal Logo Stud Bracelet, from Tory Burch, is beautiful. I love the simplicity of this piece. It is great for every day wear, or for dressing up an outfit. This timeless bracelet is stylish worn solo or stacked with others.

I hope you all enjoyed your holidays! Let me know what your gift card wish lists are.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment