Friday, December 18, 2015

Gift Guide for Last Minute Shoppers

Happy Friday! If you are an educator, you might be fastly approaching your school vacation-yay! My two week vacation began today and I am so excited! I am going to miss my boys, but I am also excited to have some down time to recharge. I am a huge planner, and have my vacation time all mapped out in my head. For my first week off, I will be spending time here, with my family. Then, I am heading down to Texas to spend time with my boyfriend's family. I plan on relaxing, reading, exercising, and hopefully shopping. I cannot wait!!

Now that it is Friday, we have exactly one more week until Christmas. It's really beginning to feel like the holidays (even though there is no snow)! If you are a last minute shopper-don't stress! I have made a last minute Gift Guide for Her! These gifts are not only adorable, but most of them are on sale. Best of all, all of these items are under $50! Happy shopping!


1. Vera Bradley's Turn Lock Wallet in Marrakesh Motifs- Currently $49.00 $24.50 at 50% off!
2. Vera Bradley's Kiss Kiss Coin Purse in Midnight Houndstooth- Currently $22.00 $11.00 at 50% off!
3. G.H. Bass & Co. Factory Outlet's Dreamy Suede Slipper- Currently $90.00 $24.99!
4. Teavana's New Baroque Gold Handled Mug- Currently $21.95 $10.97!
5. G.H. Bass & Co. Factory Outlet's Stefanie Pom Pom Hat- Currently $40.00 $9.99!
6. The Paper Store's Sterling Silver Massachusetts Pendant Necklace- Currently $24.99!
7. Teavana's New Stackable Dottie Red Tea Tins- Currently $12.95!
8. Fossil's Monster Bag Charm- Currently $48.00!
9. Fossil's Luggage Tag- Currently $28.00!
10. The Paper Store's Camel Oversized Plaid Blanket Scarf- Currently $24.00!

Let me know some of your favorite places to shop for others! Until next time, thank you for reading Cute Teachings!


No comments:

Post a Comment