Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday in Layers

Another week has come and gone, and its Friday again! I am feeling so much better than I did last week, which made this week fly by. Thank goodness that I nanny such amazing boys! We spent all afternoon at the park with my sister, and the two girls she nannies. The kids had so much fun! There was so much laughter and smiles, it became contagious. Days like these, I think of how lucky I am. I have a job that I love so much, that I do not count down the days to the weekend. 



As my fellow New Englanders know, we have had amazing weather this week! Most days have been in the fifties, and I am loving it! When the weather is nice, I love to wear a light jacket, or vest, and dress in layers. No one likes walking around with a heavy jacket when you do not need one. Chances are, it will leave you feeling sweaty and silly.

I leave for work early in the morning, and come home late at night. Since I live in Boston, I park at a garage that is a ten minute walk from my apartment. It has recently been chilly in the morning, comfortable during the day, and colder in the evening. For this reason, I decided to wear a light sweater, layered with a heavier knit sweater. Then, just to make sure I was warm on my walk home, I wore my favorite green jacket. This jacket is light weight, so I usually wear it during the fall. 

With nannying, you never know the different adventures that you are going to have with the kids. You can start your morning off at the library, spend the day at the zoo, and end at the park. It is always smart to dress in layers. That way, you are able to add or remove clothes through out the day, depending on your activities. This outfit was perfect for just that. 
    




OUTFIT DETAILS: Jacket: Forever 21. Similar Forever 21 green jacket found here. Gray Pullover Sweater: GAP. Similar sweater located herehere, and here. White Knit Sweater: CHAPS. Similar CHAPS sweaters/clothing can be found at Khol's. I love their sweaters and flannels! Dark Distressed Jeans: Express. Brown Leather Riding Boots: G.H. Bass. Similar boots found here. Turn Lock Wallet: Vera Bradley. This color is currently not available. This wallet is sold in various other solid colors here. Necklace: Nigeria.

I hope that you enjoy your weekend! Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment