Monday, September 21, 2015

Nigerian Necklaces

Now that the temperature in Boston is finally starting to drop, I want to mention my favorite accessories: my Nigerian necklaces. It can get a little hot wearing them during the summer, so I am excited for the cool air to come our way!  

I am very fortunate that my boyfriend comes from such an incredible family.  They have always been warm and welcoming towards me. His mother and father live in Nigeria and upon multiple different occasions they have gifted me these necklaces. They are absolutely gorgeous and I am in love with each and every one for different reasons!  They add a little special something to my outfits that make them different from everyone else's.




While I am working at Express I get many compliments on my necklaces. Customers frequently ask where I bought them.  And while I love having this 'strange' and 'different' flare to my outfits, I have researched where someone could purchase similar necklaces to mine.  I find all these necklaces beautiful and intriguing.










While researching these pieces of jewelry I stumbled upon NOVICA.  It is a shopping website that is in association with National Geographic. They sell unique handmade products crafted by artisans from all around the world, through Fair Trade! I love this website and what it has to offered.  Hopefully you enjoy it as well!

I hope you all had a fabulous start to your week. Thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!







3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jenn! I love the fringey red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Diamond Dallas

    ReplyDelete