Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday at Express

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope that you all had a fun weekend, and were able to relax today! It is important to take a breather from your busy life and enjoy some of your hobbies and interests. With this in mind, I made sure to have time to go on walks/runs with my German Shepherd and boyfriend this weekend. I had so much fun getting some fresh (almost fall) air and quality time. Hopefully you all were able to do what you enjoy, as well! Working two jobs makes my rest time so important and valuable but it is often scarce. Thankfully I love both my jobs and enjoy what I do. 

Today, I had a six hour shift at Express. It began at 9 AM and, with three cups of Nespresso, I was ready to go! I made sure to wear sandals in the earlier half of my shift because I would be doing mark downs. I spent the first three hours of my shift marking down clearance items that were on the floor and in the stock room. It was relaxing to have some "down time" to get work done, and converse with my fellow co-workers. That is one of the reasons why I enjoy working at Express, everyone is so nice! 

Later on in my shift, once I switched to selling, I changed into my lace-up leather boots. This made my outfit a little more dressy and pulled it together. I absolutely loved the extreme hi-lo tee that I wore today! It is unique and I always get compliments on it. In my opinion, the best part about this tee is that it flows behind you as you walk. It definitely leaves people staring. I decided to offset my basic black tee with crazy patterned leggings! They made my outfit fun on this misty day. It was the right amount of pop that I was looking to add.







My Black One Eleven Long Sleeve Extreme Hi-Lo Tee is from Express. My black and white patterned leggings were sold at H&M. Although they do not sell these exact pair anymore, they do have other Black & White Patterned Leggings. My sandals are made by Nine West but were purchased at Marshalls. My leather lace up boots were also purchased at Marshalls but are made by Boemos. My black tote was sold at Aldo, but is no longer available. I am a huge fan of their Handbags & Purses. I can always find something I like there! Finally, my necklace was passed down to me from my grandmother.

I hope that you all have a great start to the week tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!









No comments:

Post a Comment