Saturday, September 12, 2015

Casual Saturday

This week has been a rough one with my grandfather passing. He was 92 years old when kidney failure and cancer took his life. He and I were extremely close. When I was a young girl, he would attend every sporting event and be the loudest fan, cheering on the sidelines. He was always amazing to me and my family. Being the oldest grandchild, I was very lucky to have him for twenty-six years. I will always remember him and the amazing times we had together. RIP Papa.

I have been busy and distracted this week with everything going on. Therefore, I wanted to dress casual for Express today. This morning was a little chilly in Boston so I decided to wear lite jogger pants and a denim, long-sleeve shirt. At Express, they love a layered outfit, dressed up with jewelry!




My tee, denim shirt, and jogger pants are all from Express. The wash of my shirt is not sold any more. However, Express sells a Light Wash Denim Boyfriend Shirt that is similar. My Garment Dyed Fitted V-Neck Tee is on sale for $9.99, at the moment. My casual jogger pant are no longer sold in stores. Express does have a dressier version of my pant. They are the Pleated Jersey Jogger Pant and they are absolutely amazing! I love the material! They are very versatile and can be worn for work, casual days, or nights out. 

I hope you all had a better week than I did, and continue to having a nice weekend! Thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!

No comments:

Post a Comment