Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

My favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, has come and gone.  There is something so refreshing and heartwarming about slowing down and spending time with family and friends.  This Thanksgiving I had my heart set on wearing my new suede flats from Nine West. These flats are not only comfortable and stylish, but they are also the perfect color for this holiday.





This Thanksgiving was much warmer than last year's (I'm pretty sure we already had snow)! With the sixty degree weather, I wore a light sweater with a silk scarf.  My flats made the orange accenting in the scarf pop, and tied my outfit together. I wore mid-wash jeans to match the blue hues in my patterned scarf.







OUTFIT DETAILS: Scarf: Thrift Store find. Similar Styled Scarves: H&M Patterned Scarf and H&M Patterned Silk Scarf. Sweater: Express. This sweater is from last winter. Similar sweaters here and here. Jeans: Express. Suede Flats: Nine West.
RIGHT NOW THESE STORES ARE HAVING BLACK FRIDAY SALES!!!!!

I hope that you all had a safe and happy holiday! As always, thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment