Sunday, November 15, 2015

Nine West BOGO 50% Off Sale!

Nine West is having an amazing shoe sale, that I just had to share with you.  I know, I know...I wrote about shoes on my previous post (A List of Strappy Flats), but this sale is too good to pass up.  Right now they are having a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) 50% off sale!  And here's the best part...it's on EVERYTHING!  And by everything, I mean everything.  This includes mark-downs and clearance items!  Finally, they are offering free standard shipping.  What's not to love?!  

Of course, I took full advance of this sale.  I went to the Nine West located in the Copley Place.  They are located at 9 Copley Pl, Boston MA 02116, on the second floor.  The manager assisted me and was extremely helpful and welcoming. I made sure to get her business card so I could give her a great customer survey.


My first purchase where these black Lavish T-Strap Pumps.  




Believe it or not, I did not own a pair of black pumps!  I believe that black pumps are a staple item to any woman's wardrobe, so I needed to quickly change that.  I had seen these online and fell in love.  I love the T and adjustable ankle strap because it took a nice pump and made it ultra feminine.  The cap-toe also added a nice detail to these leather pumps.  I am usually a size 6 1/2 or 7 but after talking to the manager, I found out that these run big so I ended up leaving with a size 6.

The second pair of shoes I bought were seen in the October issue of Oprah, and are exclusively from Nine West.  I purchase the Nutcracker Dress Bootie in gray leather.




Originally I fell in love with these Military Green Suede Nutcracker Dress Booties.
However, I went with the gray leather booties.  I absolutely LOVED the military green coloring, but I like leather over suede.  I feel that a suede heel is very dangerous when you live in New England.  Our side walks are uneven and you can get the heel stuck in a crack.  Furthermore, the weather can be unpredictable and you do not want to get caught in the snow/rain in suede.  For me, the leather was the best choice.  The side goring make this bootie easy to slip on and off.  They are perfect for making a statement this holiday season!

Now the next thing that happened to me was amazing!  About a week before this sale started I purchase these Elicia T-Strap Pumps.  




I had been eyeing this clearance item for a while and finally pulled the trigger and bought them!  They arrived Friday night, just as I was getting home from my trip to the Nine West store.  I absolutely fell in love with them!  They are extremely comfortable and will dress up any jean outfit without being too much.  But now I had three pairs of shoes.  I wondered if I would be able to use my third pair of shoes, and get another BOGO 50% off discount.  Well as any great shopaholic will tell you...it doesn't hurt to ask.  And that is exactly what I did.  I got on the phone with Nine West and they responded with "Of course we will honor it".  If they had these pumps in either purple leather or natural leather, I would have bought them in a heartbeat.  Sadly, they were sold out of my size, both online and in store.  So I headed back to Copley Place.

The fourth, and last, pair of shoes I bought were these Shindig Smoking Flats.




These comfortable, pointed toe flats feature a notched, low-cut vamp.  They are made of leather and have a padded insole.  The website says that these are red suede, however, once seeing them in person, they have an orange tinge to them.  These will be perfect for a Thanksgiving outfit!  

I could not be more excited to spoil myself before the holiday season.  I hope you go and check it out and spoil yourself as well!  I have provided a link to the Nine West website here.  But hurry!  This sale has gone on throughout the weekend, and I am not sure when it will end.





As always, thank you for reading!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment