Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sweater Weather


Tonight want to talk about one of my favorite cold weather necessities: sweaters.  Come fall, there are few things a New England girl loves more than a warm, comfy sweater.  Don't be fooled by the 70 degree weather we are getting tomorrow, the cold will be here to stay before we know it.  And then, for us New Englanders, it will be sweater season until April.  I have made the transition in my closet from summer clothes to winter clothes.  In doing so, I have pulled aside four of my favorite sweaters to share with you!


As many of you could guess, all my favorite sweaters are all from Express.  I am happy that I work for a store where I love their product!  They have a great over-sized sweater collection.  I have couple London tunic sweaters and some over-sized cable knit tunic sweaters.  I personally like the cable knit sweaters best.  I enjoy how you can see the detailing in the knitting.  This year, Express has expanded their color selection for cable knit sweaters. 


The bottom two sweaters in this stack, seen in the picture above, are the cable knit sweaters.  You can find the similar white and gray/white sweaters seen here, and the new colors, here and here.  The difference between my over-sized tunic sweater and this year's is that mine have a v-neck and these have a crew neck.  
The top two sweaters in this stack, are the London tunic sweaters.  You can find mine, and other colors, here.  The London tunic is perfect for layering with other tops.  These sweaters, like Express' cable knit sweaters, have an over-sized fit.


Express has a great sweater collection.  The quality of their sweaters is great and worth the price, they also have frequent sales on these items.  I suggest waiting until the next sweater deal comes around, and purchase a few in your favorite colors!  And don't forget, these also make for great gift ideas! 

What is your favorite store that you like to raid and stock up on sweaters and winter attire?  Let me know!

Until Sunday, thanks for stopping by Cute Teachings!



No comments:

Post a Comment