Sunday, October 25, 2015

Dinner Date

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a great weekend and are rested up for the week ahead.  I had an excellent weekend!  My boyfriend and I are typically extremely busy all week long.  However, Saturday we were able to go out for our weekly date night!  

For our date night, I decided to were my black, cable knit poncho I bought in Barcelona, Spain.  In my opinion, you can never go wrong with black.  Especially if you are out and about for a night in the city.  That night, I felt sleek and stylish in my all black ensemble.  


I love this black poncho because it is long and comfortable.  A rule of thumb I have when wearing leggings as pants, is that my top needs to cover my bottom.  This poncho does that, and falls at a perfect length.  


I am in love with my scuba side panel leggings because they are just the right amount of style and comfort.  The side panel of (minus the) leather, that Express offers, adds just enough to dress up any outfit.  I suggest these for anyone who likes the leather look, but does not feel comfortable in full leather leggings.



I chose to wear a black and white stripe shirt so I could add the perfect amount of color to my outfit.  I did not want to bring too much color to my outfit, because I was going out in the city.


Striped top: Forever 21.  Similar tops: Here.  Poncho: Purchased in Barcelona, Spain.  Similar poncho: Here & Here.  Scuba Side Panel Leggings: Express.  Similar leggings: Here.  The only difference between my leggings and these are that the leggings are now textured.  Leather Lace-up Booties: Boemos/Marshalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment