Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Denim Challenge (Part 1)

I believe that the most frequently asked question among nannies is: How can I make today fun?  Yesterday was a rainy day for us Bostonian's and I found myself asking this question again.  I personally love to be outside as much as possible.  And well a nanny can create some great rainy day activities, the rain is definitely more restricting.  This is why I found myself at an indoor bouncy house playground yesterday.  This was the exact place that inspired me to do a little fashion challenge.

Let's admit the dilemma us girls have in the workplace.  Having a dress code, or uniform, is no fun.  On the other hand, when we don't have a dress code, we run the risk of dressing lazy.  You all know what I am talking about.  We go to bed with ambitions of looking cute the next day, and then we wake up tired and leave the house in leggings and a sweatshirt.  As I looked around the indoor playground, that is exactly what I saw...about eight other nannies, all in leggings and sweats.  Myself included.  Well this week I am going to participate in a personal challenge.  I am going to wear jeans, every day, for one whole week.  Hopefully this will motivate me to leave those lazy wardrobe days behind me!


All my jeans are from Express.  Their jeans are extremely comfortable and are great quality! Check out how I style them throughout the week on my Instagram account, Cute Teachings.  Also, check in next Wednesday to see how my denim challenge went!


Have a great rest of the week!  Maybe you'll participate in this same challenge.  Maybe you'll create your own fashion challenge.  Let me know in the comment section below, or on Instagram! 

As always, thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment