Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy First Day of Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring, everyone! If you live in New England, then you might have begun this new season by bundling up. Boston had an unusually mild winter this year, with warm temps and little amounts of snow. Now, just as we were in the home stretch, we are expecting a Nor'easter (a storm or wind blowing from the northeast). 


While my boyfriend traveled this past week, my GSD and I packed up and left the city to spend time with my family in my small hometown, North Reading. We had a blast spending quality time with one another. However, after arriving home late last night, the three of us wanted to relax today. I kept it casual and was (secretly) a little excited that I did not have to pack up my scarves just yet.









Outfit Details: Black Grey Plaid Tassel Classical Scarve: Shein. THIS SCARF IS CURRENTLY 39% OFF! Black And White Stripe Shirt: Forever21. Similar Forever21 striped shirt: Nautical Stripe Oversized Top. Green Mossimo Jogger Pants: Target. Similar pants: Drawstring Jogger Pants - MossimoClassic Lokai Bracelet: The Paper Store. Classic Lifestyle Sneakers: New Balance. Similar New Balance sneakers: 574 Premium Cruisin574 Weekend Expedition, and 574 Winter Harbor.

Thank you so much for stopping by Cute Teachings!




No comments:

Post a Comment