Sunday, March 6, 2016

Navy Striped Flounce T-Shirt


I was recently introduced to an online store called SheIn, and let me tell you, I am so glad I was! This store offers cute and affordable clothing and accessories. I find myself loving so many pieces from their selection. I made my first purchase last week and I could not have been happier with the quality and with the customer service. After scrolling through numerous pages on SheIn, I fell in love with so many items! Once I narrowed down my shopping bag, and placed the order, I had a few questions. SheIn has a "My Ticket" link that connects you with their customer service staff. I could not have been more pleased with my experience. The person helping me got back to me the day after and was very kind and thoughtful. It was a very pleasant experience and sealed the deal for me shopping their again!


One of the wonderful pieces I purchased was this Navy Striped Flounce T-Shirt. This was perfect for my Sunday birthday brunch. I had just finished up an amazing workout, and wanted to feel comfortable and stylish for my family gathering. This shirt was perfect for the occasion! It was flowy enough that I did not feel bad indulging with one of my mother's homemade cinnamon rolls. 

I also love how this top is very girly. In my opinion it can be worn casually, as I did today, or dressed up with a nice pair of wedges or pumps. No matter how you style it, this versatile top will have you feeling adorable.




OUTFIT DETAILS: Navy Striped Flounce T-Shirt: SheIn. Booties: DSW (Brand: Minnetonka). These specific booties are no longer sound at DSW or Minnetonka. Similar booties: Minnetonka Rancho Western BootieMinnetonka Tramper Fringe Western Bootie, and Minnetonka Back Zip Western BootieFaded Medium Wash Blue Mid Rise Jean Legging: Express. Sunglasses: Marshalls. Similar sunglasses: Coffee Oversized Round Sunglasses and Leopard Oversized Round Sunglasses. Leather purse: Aldo. Unfortunately, this purse is no longer sold. Similar purse: Cercenasco. My necklace was a gift, and was purchased in Africa.

As always, thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment