Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Arbonne Anti-Aging Skincare Line

Good evening! I hope you all had a great start to your week. For all of you busy girls out there, I want to tell you a little bit about a great skincare line called Arbonne. You may have heard of it. Arbonne was developed in Switzerland by a man named Petter Morck, together with a team of leading biochemists, biologists and herbalists.


Arbonne's formulas are based on botanical skin care principles. What I love most about this skincare line is that it is formulated without animal products or animal by-products. Personally, I find this very important. I am a huge animal-lover, and am conscious to buy products that are not tested on animals. Arbonne's products are also vegan and gluten-free, which is great! It is important to mention that there are no parabens, formaldehyde, PABA, mineral oil, petrolatum and phthalates toluene found in Arbonne products. This is something to be aware of, because all of these can be potentially harmful to your skin.

I am lucky enough to know an amazing woman who works for Arbonne! She was able to share with me some great products. The first one that I had the pleasure of trying is the anti-aging skincare line. This product is designed for women, of all skin types, ages 30-60+. According to Arbonne's research...
- after 24 hours 83% reported improvement in skin firmness.
- after 4 weeks 96% reported a reduction in the the appearance of fine lines.
- after 4 weeks 92% reported reduction in the appearance of wrinkles.

I did a trial run of this product for four days straight and felt great afterwards! At first, this anti-aging skincare line might seem a little intimidating. There are a lot of products, however, each are important in contributing to the care of your skin. I found myself looking forward to applying these creams in the morning and at night. My skin felt smooth, healthy, and refreshed. Now, I must mention that I have never used an anti-aging product before. However, I was happy with Arbonne and the results after my four day trial. I was especially comforted to know that what I was putting on my face was safe and environmentally friendly! I enjoyed using this product, and cannot wait to try other goodies from Arbonne!



As always, thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment