Sunday, April 10, 2016

Grey Sleeveless Lapel Trench Coat


Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. Mine was extremely productive, and has me feeling ready for the work week ahead. I wanted to share with you one of my new favorite vests. As many can tell, I absolute love vests, and just layering in general. This look is perfect for the unpredictable temperatures that New England has been experiencing lately.








OUTFIT DETAILS: Grey Sleeveless Lapel Trench Coat: SheIn. The grey is sold out but the Apricot is still available. Classic Cotton Tee: Forever21. Dark Distressed Mid Rise Jean Legging: Express. ALL EXPRESS JEANS ARE CURRENTLY 40% OFF! Purple T-Strap Pump: Nine West. These pumps are currently out of stock. T-strap shoes I love: Aldo Adigon Sandal, Nine West Tricky PumpFranco Sarto Deena Gladiator Sandal. Multi Colored Kerrington Tote: Tory Burch. This print is currently sold out. Kerrington totes with different prints: New Ivory DelphiTory NavyGreen Acre Oversized FloralAbstract WatercolorChevron Weave Fedora: Express.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment