Sunday, April 17, 2016

Breezy Spring Poncho


Happy Sunday! Today was a sunny day in Boston and I could not have been in a better mood! This week I will be on vacation, and instead of traveling I decided to take some much needed down time. I hope no matter what your plans are for this week, you are feeling rested and motivated for whats ahead.


With the weather being so amazing today I decided to wear one of my favorite staple items, a lightweight poncho. This beautiful poncho is perfect the Spring, and follows the tassel trend that we are all currently crushing on. Since this poncho has an over-sized fit and flows beautifully, I decided to style it with a pair of my jean leggings.





OUTFIT DETAILS: Poncho: The Paper Store. This specific poncho is only sold in select stores. I bought this one at The Paper Store in Dedham, MA. Hematite Bead Tassel Necklace: The Paper Store. Sunglasses: Marshalls. Similar sunglasses: Leopard Oversized Round Sunglasses (UNDER $10). Dark Wash Mid Rise Jean Legging: Express. Navy Blue Booties: Vintage Crown (DSW). I bought these boots a few years back. Similar booties: Crown Vintage Lion Bootie.

Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment